Teaching the letters of the alphabet is more fun with an art activity. Here is A is for Apple Paper Pasting Activity!
This art activity is best for preschool-aged children. It’s so simple that even toddlers can do it!
You may follow these simple steps to teach your child the letter Aa.
- Give your child an apple. Say the word apple while emphasizing on the beginning sound, /a/, /a/, /a/.
- Show the letter Aa flashcard. Click here for free alphabet flashcards.
- Do the A is for Apple Paper Pasting Activity with your child.
- Practice writing the letter Aa. Click here for free alphabet tracing worksheets.
A is for Apple Paper Pasting Activity
- outline of an apple
- red paper cut-outs
- Paste the red paper cut-outs on the apple outline. Try to stay within the lines.
- Enjoy the activity.
Having a concrete object to pair with the target letter will help your child remember it faster.
Here are other free printable that might interest you:
Or just visit my Free Printable Page for more!
Do you want PREMIUM FREEBIES? Please subscribe to my blog. I promise it will be worth it!