Here’s the key for a kind, kinetic and kooky learning- K is for Key: Paper Pasting Activity.
Hi, everyone! It’s been a while. So let’s jump right in to our post of the day.
The KEY to learning is FUN. If you can make your lesson fun and enjoyable, children will surely remember and learn it.
Here are some fun ideas to learn the letter Kk:
- Fly a kite
- Go to a zoo and watch a kangaroo
- Do the K is for Key: Paper Pasting Activity
- Play with locks and keys
Guidelines on How to Teach the Letter Kk:
- Hop around like a kangaroo. Say the word kangaroo out loud while emphasizing the beginning sound, /k/, /k/, /k/.
- Show the flashcards for the letter Kk. Click here for free alphabet flashcards.
- Do the K is for Key: Paper Pasting Activity.
- Practice writing the letter Kk. Click here for free alphabet tracing worksheets.
- Color pictures of words that begin with the letter Kk. Click here for free alphabet colouring pages.
K is for Key: Paper Pasting Activity
- outline of a key
- paper cut-outs
- Paste the paper cut-out on the jacket outline. Try to stay within the lines.
Playing with household items such as lock and keys helps children improve their fine motor skills. At the same time you can be assured that they will surely find the activity interesting because the item is familiar to them.
You Might Also Like These:
Or just visit my Free Printable Page for more!
Do you want PREMIUM FREEBIES? Please subscribe to my blog. I promise it will be worth it!