Let’s jump for joy for this letter- J is for Jacket: Paper Pasting Activity.
Doing a fun activity to teach a lesson can help children learn faster.
But doing TWO or MORE fun activities is even better!
That’s why for today’s letter, we are going for three simple and super fun activities to teach the letter Jj.
Ready for them?
- Jump around.
- Wear jackets
- Do the J is for Jacket :Paper Pasting Activity
Simple, right? They’re a joy to do, too!
Guidelines on How to Teach the Letter Jj:
- Jump around while wearing a jacket. Say the word jacket out loud, while emphasizing on the beginning sound, /j/, /j/, /j/.
- Show the flashcard for the letter Ee. Click here for free alphabet flashcards.
- Do the E is for Egg Paper Pasting Activity.
- Practice writing the letter Ee. Click here for free alphabet tracing worksheets.
- Color pictures of words that begin with the letter Ee. Click here for free alphabet coloring pages.
J is for Jacket: Paper Pasting Activity
- outline of a jacket
- paper cut-outs
- Paste the paper cut-outs on the jacket outline. Try to stay within the lines.
Linking a movement to the target lesson can help your child remember it faster. The movement activates not only your child’s brain but the whole body as well.
Free Printable- J is for Jacket: Copy the Color Worksheet
More on the Learning the Letters Series- Paper Pasting Activities
You Might Also Like These:
Or just visit my Free Printable Page for more!
Do you want PREMIUM FREEBIES? Please subscribe to my blog. I promise it will be worth it!