Hurray for our letter for today- H is for Hat: Paper Pasting Activity!
It is very important to make sure that children are happy while learning their lessons. And one sure way to do this is to provide fun activities.
As a teacher, I always encourage the parents of my students to also have activities at home to reinforce what their children have learned at school.
The activities need not be complex nor serious. In fact, activities guised as play are more effective. They also help create happy moments that your child will surely enjoy remembering when he gets older.
Like for today’s letter- Hh, a simple hat wearing would do the trick!
Just bring out all the hats that you have and take the time to wear each one of them. Swap hats with your child. I’m sure your little one will enjoy seeing you wearing his cute elephant hat. 🙂
Remember, the key here is to have fun and create happy memories with your child one. Don’t stress too much on how many letters he knows. He’ll learn all of them eventually. For now, just enjoy the moment. <3
Guidelines on How to Teach the Letter Hh:
- Wear different hats. Have fun swapping hats with your child. Wear silly hats or create your own. Say the word hat while emphasizing on the beginning sound, /h/, /h/, /h/.
- Show the flashcard for the letter Hh. Click here for free alphabet flashcards.
- Do the H is for Hat: Paper Pasting Activity.
- Practice writing the letter Gg. Click here for free alphabet tracing worksheets.
- Color pictures that begin with the letter Hh. Click here for free alphabet colouring pages.
H is for Hat: Paper Pasting Activity
- colorful paper cut-outs
- hat outline
- Paste the paper cut-outs on the hat outline. Try to stay within the lines.
Have fun and create happy memories with your child while learning the letters by doing activities at home.
You Might Also Enjoy These:
Or just visit my Free Printable Page for more!
Do you want PREMIUM FREEBIES? Please subscribe to my blog. I promise it will be worth it!