Let’s give this letter a go- G is for Grapes: Paper Pasting Activity!
Aside from academic skills such as reading, writing and counting, it is equally important for children to learn about proper nutrition.
Eating healthy has a lot of benefits. Nutritious foods like fruits provide us with much needed nutrients. And in turn, helps us function well.
It is therefore important to teach children about healthy eating.
Today’s activity teaches that together with learning about the letter Gg.
As you eat grapes with your child, you may already introduce the concept of eating healthy while relating it to the target letter.
Grapes are yummy! So I’m sure your child won’t have a difficult time associating it with the letter Gg.
And of course, your child will be snacking on something healthy to boot!
Guidelines on How to Teach the Letter Gg:
- Eat grapes. Discuss the importance of eating fruits with your child. Say the word grapes while emphasizing on the beginning sound, /g/, /g/, /g/.
- Show the flashcard for the letter Gg. Click here for free alphabet flashcards.
- Do the G is for Grapes: Paper Pasting Activity.
- Practice writing the letter Gg. Click here for free alphabet tracing worksheets.
- Color pictures that begin with the letter Gg. Click here for free alphabet colouring pages.
G is for Grapes: Paper Pasting Activity
- purple or green paper cut-outs
- grapes outline
- Paste the purple paper cut-outs on the outline. Try to stay within the lines.
Teach your child the importance of eating healthy to your child.
Set a good example by eating healthy yourself. 🙂
You Might Also Enjoy These:
Or just visit my Free Printable Page for more!
Do you want PREMIUM FREEBIES? Please subscribe to my blog. I promise it will be worth it!