Christmas is literally just around the corner. Soon, children will be so busy receiving gifts and eating sweets. But before that wonderful day, let’s make a Christmas Elf Paper Bag Art and Craft to put all their Christmas treasures in.
- red paper bag
- brown, green and red papers
- cotton balls
- googly eyes
- red fuzzy wire
- Prepare your red paper bag. If you can’t find one, you can make your own by following this simple tutorial.
- Cut-out different pieces of the Christmas elf face from the brown, red and green papers. Cut-out different pieces of the Christmas elf face from the brown, red and green papers.
- Paste the parts on the paper bag to make a Christmas elf face. Add the cotton balls, pompoms, googly eyes and fuzzy wire to complete the details.
- Put all your Christmas treasures inside your Christmas elf paper bag and enjoy the holidays!
You Might Also Like:
I hope you enjoy this Christmas elf paper bag art and craft with your little one. And may we not forget the reason why we’re celebrating Christmas.
Or just visit my Free Printable Page for more!
Do you want PREMIUM FREEBIES? Please subscribe to my blog. I promise it will be worth it!