Here is the second letter in this series- B is for Ball: Paper Pasting Activity.
This simple art activity is best for preschool-aged children. Or even as young as toddlers! It can help them in the following areas:
- learn about the letter Bb
- foster creativity
- develop fine motor skills
- develop patience and perseverance
Simple Guidelines on How to Teach the Letter Bb:
- Play with a ball. Try dribbling if your child can already do it. On each bounce of the ball, make the sound for the letter Bb, /b/, /b/, /b/.
- Show the letter Bb flashcard. Click here for free alphabet flashcards.
- Do the B is for ball paper pasting activity.
- Practise writing the letter Bb. Click here for free tracing worksheets.
B is for Ball: Paper Pasting Activity
- outline of a ball
- colourful paper cut-outs
- Paste the paper cut-outs on the ball outline. Try to stay within the lines.
Children learn lessons faster when accompanied by a fun activity (e.g. playing with a ball, art and craft activities, games, etc.)
Here are other free printable that might interest you:
Or just visit my Free Printable Page for more!
Do you want PREMIUM FREEBIES? Please subscribe to my blog. I promise it will be worth it!