Learn about numbers and pets through these Pet Animals Trace the Numbered Dots Worksheets from The Teaching Aunt.
As a teacher, I love it when I can combine two or more lessons in one activity!
Just like in this post’s free printable- Trace the Numbered Dots Worksheets.
These free preschool worksheets target the following learning objectives:
- Identifying numbers
- Naming pet animals
- Recognize number order
- Connect the dots in the correct order
How To Use The Pet Animals Numbered Dots Worksheets:
- Review pet animals using colorful learning flashcards.
- Explain the instructions to your child.
- Ask for clarifications.
- Answer one item with your child.
- Let your child answer independently.
- Once your child finishes, check the worksheet and praise him for good work. Be specific so he knows what he did great on.
These pet animals matching worksheets free printables come in A4 and 8.5 x 11 sizes. Just click on the link of your preferred paper size and it will download automatically.
More Pet Animals Free Printables:
These Might Interest You:
More Learning Flashcards
More Printable Worksheets
Or just visit my Free Printable Page for more!
Do you want PREMIUM FREEBIES? Please subscribe to my blog. I promise it will be worth it!